GT Radial Tire, founded in 1951, is a Singapore-based tire firm with a global distribution network of over 130 countries.
In 1993, it created a joint venture with Anhui Tire Factory in China. It currently has seven production factories in China, which produce roughly 140,000 tires per day. All of them go through a rigorous and thorough quality control process, with each tire bearing a bar code that records each step of the process. Furthermore, they are all x-rayed and inspected for internal irregularities and damage.
GT Radial is the world’s #11 tire manufacturing firm in terms of revenue as of 2017.
Best Low-Cost Tires
- The GT Champiro GTX is ideal for light truck and SUV applications. They are great for preventing aquaplaning, as well as reducing noise and providing excellent traction on both wet and dry roads.
- The GT Champiro HPY is designed for passenger vehicles. It has good traction on both wet and dry roads and is resistant to aquaplaning. It also preserves the best possible handling and braking characteristics.
- For light trucks and SUVs, the GT Radial Savero A/T is a good all-terrain tire. It has excellent handling and cornering characteristics, and it maintains outstanding stability on both wet and dry roads.
Why is it the cheapest
GT Radial maintains the highest level of quality control standards in each of its seven plants. The company stands out from the competition thanks to a strict quality control system and a commitment to exceeding safety and quality standards in all regions of the world. The cost of the tires is depending on a few different factors, including:
- Tire type: Because of their technology, designs, and tread, more specialist tires are more expensive. Because all-season tires lack the bells and whistles of performance or all-terrain tires, they are less expensive.
- Tire size has an impact on both the comfort of your drive and the expense of your tire. Smaller tires are frequently less expensive than larger tires; simply raising the tire size by one inch can add more price.
- Vehicle: Tire cost is influenced by the type of vehicle you drive, which goes hand in hand with tire size. Based on tire size and specific vehicle specifications.
Why it is quality
All seven of Giti Tire’s tire facilities have adopted a rigorous quality control system. Strict quality control procedures guarantee that raw materials fulfill the needed standards. Gitialso inspects each component at every level of the manufacturing process to ensure that it satisfies all applicable requirements and regulations.
Before packing tires for transportation, Giti Tire performs a last examination. The factories and distribution centers may track the employee group responsible for a certain manufacturing step for each tire manufactured by using an internal numbering system.
A single barcode put on the tire’s sidewall allowing backward tracking from the raw materials used all the way to the completed product is one of the attempts to continually increasing quality and safety requirements.
Why Choose GT Radial?
In each of its seven factories, GT Radial maintains the highest degree of quality control. A stringent quality control system and a dedication to exceeding safety and quality requirements in all parts of the world set the firm apart from the competitors.
Top Class R&D Facilities & Personnel
Tire production and delivery are ensured by a team of over 600 experienced R&D engineers in five cutting-edge facilities across the world, as well as top-of-the-line equipment.
Awards and Recognition From The Best
The firm has received several honors from prestigious organizations throughout the world and some of the biggest names in the automotive industry, including multiple top supplier awards from General Motors.
A Long History of Success
GT Radial has been in business for almost 60 years, concentrating on high-quality manufacturing, performance, and safety. While the company has grown significantly over time, the enthusiasm and drive to supply customers with high-quality tires has remained constant.
Respect Around the World
GT Radial tires are marketed in approximately 100 countries and are trusted by a wide range of people, from regular drivers to elite racing competitors. The brand has a reputation for quality, performance, and safety thanks to high performance and a wide dealer network on all continents.
GT Radial has an environmental and social mission that runs through all they do. This is reflected in the company’s tire usage, manufacturing process, and environmental conservation efforts.
The difference of GT Radial Tires with other Tires
GT Radial tires have been on the market for quite some time. The GT Radial series is made by GITI Tires, which is recognized for creating high-quality tires for coupes, sedans, minivans, SUVs, pickup trucks, and crossovers.
High Performance Summer Tires are the following:
- GT Radial Champiro UHP1
- GT Radial Champiro SX2
- GT Radial HPY
- GT Radial Champiro 228
- GT Radial Champiro Touring A/S
- GT Radial Maxtour
- GT Radial Touring VP Plus
High Performance All-Season
- GT Radial Champiro 128
- GT Radial Champiro 328
- GT Radial Champiro VP1
Light Truck / SUV / Crossover
- GT Radial Adventuro AT II
- GT Radial Adventuro AT3
- GT Radial Adventuro M/T
- GT Radial Champiro 528
- GT Radial Savero A/T Plus
- GT Radial Savero HT2